top of page

Membership in the MFA


Current & Prospective Members

You can renew your MFA membership or join online. Please see the membership form below or download our membership application and send your payment by check.

Sponsorship Opportunities

Businesses and organizations can also become MFA Sponsors. Please see our Annual Sponsorship Program for an outline of benefits. Corporate sponsorship can be completed using the form below or download our sponsorship application and send your payment by check.

Anyone Can Donate!

Please consider donating to MFA. Members and non-members can donate at any time by using the optional donation fields below. The Maryland Forests Association is a non-profit 501 c(3)  organization. All donations are tax-deductible according to IRS guidelines. 

About the Maryland Forests Association


MFA’s members come from a wide variety of backgrounds and professions. Nearly 60 percent of our membership is composed of individual members, with the remaining 40 percent of members being businesses, hunt clubs, recreational groups, allied agencies, and organizations.


Forest landowners and natural resources professionals comprise the two largest individual categories. Many of our forest landowner members are Maryland Tree Farmers®.  Natural Resource professionals include consulting foresters, industrial foresters, state employees, educators, wildlife biologists, forest ecologists, and hydrologists. Another section of our membership is that of Hunt Clubs and Recreational Groups. These range from small family-run programs to larger clubs with dozens of members.


Our business members include both small logging and equipment businesses that have been family-owned and operated for generations, and larger sawmill companies and forest products corporations that are the backbone of the forest products industry in Maryland. These companies and their employees are dedicated to assuring the supply of needed forest products while working to protect the environment and sustain the forest resource.                                                                                                                                 Having issues with our online form? Try this link

bottom of page